This week we look at the Outback 4x4 Interior Roof Console.
Outback 4x4 Interior have put a lot of design work, features and benefits into this console and were awarded 4x4 Australia Magazines 'Best 4x4 Aftermarket Product under $900' for the year 2000. The console is so well designed, it looks like it's part of your vehicle.
- Driver & passenger side energy saving L.E.D lights.
- Lines storage locker.
- Rear L.E.D lights.
- Microphone cable holder.
- Standard size Radio Surround - Inserts for major brand radio's available.
- Leather grain finish.
Now for just $420.00
Would you like it fitted? We have a full fitting department, contact us for a quote.
ORC 4WD TIPS
Will you be tackling water crossings this school holidays? Last week we brought you some tips on checking to see if a crossing is safe. This week, we look at crossing and checking your vehicle once you're out.
- Before crossing, have your recovery gear easily accessible just in case you need it.
- Plan your route and ensure your window is down in case you need to get out.
- Pick a low range gear and enter the water slowly, don't change gears and only drive fast enough to create a small bow wave in the front of the vehicle.
- Keep your engine running during the crossing to avoid it getting flooded with water.
- After the water crossing, inspect anything that might have been effected by the water e.g. diff oil, your electric winch etc.
Water can be deceptive and attempting a crossing should be taken very seriously, but with the right preparation and maintenance, water crossing's can be as fun as any other part of your 4x4 adventure.
GO ON ... GET OUT THERE!!
Everybody loves a bargain, and we aim to please.... Check out our October specials!
10% off VRS Recovery gear. Featherlite 2500 Awning now only $250. 10% off Darche Products
SAVE $$$ ON THE BAINTECH POWER TOP!
ORC SOCIAL MEDIA
STAY UP TO DATE!!! We are on FACEBOOK and INSTAGRAM! Keep up to date with New Products, Specials and our latest Fit-Out's and Promotions. You can save $$$ just by liking and following our pages.
TELL US WHAT YOU WAN'T TO READ ABOUT!!! Tell us what you would like to read about in our News by commenting on this News Post or sending us an email.