WHEN IS YOUR NEXT TRIP??
Before you head off, make sure you check out our website for products that can make your trip easier & safer.
ORC PRODUCT HIGHLIGHT
This week we look at the MCC Rear Rocker Bar.
ADR Approved up to 3000kg and with a rated Tow Ball and Hitch, the MCC Rocker Rear Bar is both tough and functional. With a Sand Black Powder coated finish, dual number plate lamps, dual recovery points and a non slip checker plate step, this bar was built for the serious 4x4 enthusiast. MCC 4X4 Accessories Pty Ltd has been a major 4WD equipment manufacturer and distributor for over a decade. MCC’s 4WD products are renowned, loved and operated by 4WD enthusiasts globally.
Check out the MCC Range HERE!
We strive to provide you with great quality products, check out this month's specials:
10% off all Safari Snorkel's A huge 15% off Oztec Suspension Kits.
Check out the other products we have on our Website. If you're after something you can't see, give us a call, we can certainly get it for you. (07) 3203 2155.
ORC 4WD TIPS
This week, we give you a few tips on recovering your 4x4 Safely & Successfully. Some of these you might already know, but it's good to refresh yourself every now and then. Check out our other Articles for more tips, news & product highlights.
- Always follow instructions & don't ever use recovery equipment if it is damaged in any way.
- Always use equipment rated to a load heavier than needed and maintain everything in a good working & clean order.
- Always clean and inspect recovery straps after use.
- Never use a tow ball as a recovery point.
- Try to clear obstacles out of the path before recovering the vehicle.
- Always use quality and correctly rated recovery straps.
Next week we will be providing you with some great Winch Tips.
ORC SOCIAL MEDIA
Don't forget we are also on FACEBOOK and INSTAGRAM! Stay up to date with what is happening at ORC, New Products and our latest Fit-Out's and Promotions. You can save $$$ just by liking and following our pages.
TELL US WHAT YOU WAN'T TO READ ABOUT!!! Tell us what you would like to read about in our News by commenting on this News Post or sending us an email.