This week we check out the latest fit-out, look at Quick Fist rubber clamps and give you some great tips to help you pack for your next adventure....
MANUFACTURED RIGHT HERE IN AUSTRALIA - VIEW THE RANGE OF XROX BARS NOW!
Xrox Bars have excellent off-roading capabilities. Designed and manufactured in Australia, the bar is airbag & ADR Compliant and gives you excellent protection and ground clearance. The Xrox's 3 piece 'winged' design enables you to replace a damaged section without having to replace the entire bar.
Strong and versitile, the Xrox bar will compliment and protect your 4x4. From $1,130.00, delivered straight to your door.
OUR XROX BARS ARE FREE SHIPPING AUSTRALIA WIDE.
Do you need something fitted? Want to improve the performance and/or look of your 4x4? Our Sales staff are more than happy to discuss any of your 4x4 requirements (07) 3203 2155.
ORC PRODUCT HIGHLIGHT
This week we look at Quick Fist Clamps - so handy for 4x4 enthusiasts, both for safety and storage space.
HUNDREDS OF USES! Quick Fist rubber clamps and are so quick and easy. They can be used to hold anything from shovels, fishing poles, jacks to fire extinguishers. Made of transportation grade rubber, they won't scratch any of the tools or equipment you want to lock down.
They hold securely and stop things from rattling around when you go off track, saving you from finally getting to the campsite to find..... the shovel's scratched the tint off the back window, or worse.... break the wife's bottle of wine...
ORC 4WD TIPS
Speaking of packing, here are a few tips to help you get ready for your next adventure.
- The less weight you have, the less strain you'll have on your vehicle and the less fuel consumption you'll have. Try to minimise what you bring. One idea is to write a list of everything you used while away, this will allow you to remove anything you didn't use.
- Food, fuel and water, these are 2 items you don't want to skimp on, always make sure you have excess of these.
- Keep the centre of gravity low by placing all the heavy items first, and the lighter gear including sleeping bags, pillows etc.on top.
- Pack your hat, sunscreen, insect repellant, first aid kit and some bottles of water last, that way you can get to them quickly and easily.
- Packing lists: You can get some great lists online that can give you an idea on what you should bring on a trip. These can be handy to enable you to tick of items as you pack them so nothing gets forgotten
GO ON ... GET OUT THERE!!
Everybody loves a bargain, and we aim to please.... Check out our September specials!
10% off VRS Recovery gear. Featherlite 2500 Awning now only $250. 10% off Darche Products
ORC SOCIAL MEDIA
STAY UP TO DATE!!! We are on FACEBOOK and INSTAGRAM! Keep up to date with New Products, Specials and our latest Fit-Out's and Promotions. You can save $$$ just by liking and following our pages.
TELL US WHAT YOU WAN'T TO READ ABOUT!!! Tell us what you would like to read about in our News by commenting on this News Post or sending us an email.