Parts Satisfaction Guarantee
Off Road Central Parts Satisfaction Guarantee
We stand behind our products, and are committed to ensuring you can buy with confidence. If you are not satisfied with the product provided by Off Road Central, you can choose to return it within 28 days for an exchange of equal or greater value.
The Conditions Are:
- You must return the product within 60 Days from date of purchase.
- No refunds, only exchanges for equal or greater value.
- You must pay the difference, if purchasing a product of greater value.
- You must provide a Tax Invoice as proof of Purchase.
- Only one claim per Vehicle/ Purchase and only applies to the original purchaser and vehicle whose details are on the invoice.
- Depending on circumstances, you may be liable to pay for Return Shipping and a Restocking Fee of 15% of the original purchase price.
- The goods must not have been used for anything other than their intended purpose and must not have been installed incorrectly causing damage.
This ORC Part Satisfaction Guarantee is in addition to your rights under the Australian Consumer Law.
The Australian Consumer Law
The Australian Consumer Law (brought into effect 1st January 2011) gives consumers a comprehensive set of rights for any goods or services purchased. These are called Consumer Guarantees, which means goods must be of acceptable quality and fit for the purpose they were designed for. Goods of acceptable quality will be:
- Fit for all the purposes for which goods of that kind are commonly supplied;
- Acceptable in appearance and finish;
- Free from defects;
- Safe; and
If goods or services fail to meet a guarantee, the consumer is entitled to a remedy in an attempt to right the fault (providing the goods were not used in an 'abnormal manner'). Should your goods fail to be of an acceptable quality due to a major failure you are entitled to a refund or replacement. A major failure is defined as:
- The goods are significantly different from the description, sample or demonstration model shown to the customer;
- The goods are substantially unfit for their normal purpose and cannot easily be made fit, within a reasonable time;
- A reasonable customer would not have bought the goods had they known there was a fault/defect; or
- The goods are unsafe.
If the failure is not major, you are also entitled to a repair or replacement within a reasonable timeframe or a refund if a repair or replacement is not feasible.
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
Please also review our Delivery Information and General Information Documents.