MAX 4X4 STEEL & ALLOY BULL BARS
Max 4x4 is designed by the experts with you in mind!
Max 4x4 is designed in Australia with you in mind!
The strength, versatility and quality of the Max Bull Bar range will protect your vehicle and make it look good. They have been designed to give you the essential protection your 4x4 needs with plenty of room for accessories to suit your touring or off-road needs.
Max Bull Bar
Frontal protection is essential for those travelling throughout our beautiful Australia, whether you’re hitting the bitumen or dirt. Any extra protection you can have is beneficial and Max Bull Bars have been specifically designed in Australia with this purpose in mind.
The range of Max Bull Bars has been independently tested and certified to ensure they meet Australian standards. They are not only the ultimate protection tool but have the added benefit of built-in twin 4000kg rated recovery points and winch compatibility as standard.
Max GEN II Bull Bar
The Max Gen II Bull Bar is the latest release to the Max 4x4 range of accessories. It has the strength and versatility of a typical Max product along with a host of new design features.
New features include:
- New modern bevelled style
- Relocated recovery points
- DRL compatible LED indicator park lights
- New OE fog lights
- Embossed bumper over-riders.
Combined with the range of new features, the standard features have been carried over to the Gen II range:
- Winch compatibility (cover plate for non-winch installations)
- Twin rated (4000kg each) recovery points
- Airbag tested and compliant
- Twin gusseted aerial mounts
- Twin reinforced hi-lift jacking points
- Spotlight mounting provisions
- 3PC underbody protection plates
- Pressed air vents throughout for increased airflow
- Shoulder pipes protrude through the bumper channel for extra strengthening
- Powder-coated finish.
The feature-packed Max Gen II Bull Bar will ensure your vehicle has strong, good-looking protection so you can go anywhere with ease and peace of mind, no matter where you are in Australia.
Compatibility of the Max Bull Bar
The Max Steel Gen II Bull Bar has been designed to suit the most popular make and model vehicles in the Australian market including Ford, Great Wall, Isuzu, Mazda, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Toyota and Volkswagon.
You can shop the range of Max Bull Bars by selecting your vehicle through the drop-down vehicle finder on our homepage or by clicking the links below:
- Ford Ranger PX2 (07/2015 – 08/2018)
- Ford Ranger PX3 (09/2018 on)
- Great Wall Cannon (2021 on)
- Isuzu Dmax (02/2017 – 06/2020)
- Isuzu Dmax (09/2020 on)
- Isuzu MUX (03/2017 on)
- Isuzu MUX (06/2021 on)
- Mazda BT50 (10/2011 – 06/2020)
- Mazda BT50 (2021 on)
- Mitsubishi Triton MQ (01/2015 – 10/2018)
- Mitsubishi Triton MR (11/2018 on)
- Nissan Navara NP300 (04/2015 on)
- Nissan Navara NP300 (2021 on)
- Toyota Hilux MY19 (07/2018 – 07/2020)
- Toyota Hilux MY21 (07/2020 on)
- Toyota Landcruiser 70 Series (04/2007 On Dual Cab)
- Toyota Landcruiser 70 Series (Single Cab 09/2016 on)
- Toyota Prado 150 Series (11/2017 on)
- Volkswagon Amarok (09/2016 on)
Want to know more? Need a package deal?
Our team prides itself on exceptional customer service and expert advice — that’s why you can call us directly and we will help you choose the best bull bar for your vehicle.
If you have any more Max 4x4 accessories on your list, don’t hesitate to ask us!
Off Road Central has a massive range of big brand, top quality products on offer and we are more than happy to put custom package deals together to suit exactly what you need.
If you need some inspiration or would like to check out some of our recent work, head to our social media pages below.
Want to get your Max Bull Bar professionally installed? You’re in the right place! Off Road Central offers Australia wide shipping but we also offer a professional fitment service right here in Brisbane.
At Off Road Central, we have a nine-hoist fitment and mechanical centre right next door to our showroom. We have a complete mechanical servicing sector so you only have one place to stop for all your vehicle needs. While you’re here, take a seat in our customer lounge, have a browse around our showroom, add to your wish list or take a wander across the road to one of our local shops.
FAQs about Max Bull Bars
- Does my bullbar come with a warranty?
Yes! Max 4x4 confidently backs their products — that’s why they give you peace of mind with a 2-year manufacturer warranty which covers structural defects in material and workmanship of the physical product. Ancillary items such as over-riders, lights, trims and infills carry a 12-month warranty.
- Do you deliver?
Yes! We offer Australia-wide delivery to business and residential addresses. To get a shipping cost estimate, please select your products and add them to your cart. Click “view cart” and enter your postcode in the shipping calculator for an estimated cost. Alternatively, you can call our customer service team for a shipping quotation.
If you are local to the Brisbane area, come visit our showroom to collect your goods! We are located 45 minutes from the Brisbane CBD or Sunshine Coast.
- What payment options do you offer?
We have a solution for most! We accept:
Afterpay – Pay it off in 4 simple payments
Zip Pay & Zip Money
Adding accessories to your vehicle has never been easier or more affordable!