In a tight spot the VRS winch can be depended on to deliver, fast line speed and powerful pulling power. In the extremist of conditions this high speed, powerful winch has the muscle to haul your vehicle back on track – FAST. The VRS winch was designed in Australia for the world to assist the novice four wheel driver through to the extreme off-roader.
All VRS winches are IP68 rated and have double lipseals. What does this mean for you? Ultimate winch protection.
IP - International Protection Marking, IEC standard 60529, sometimes referred to as Ingress Protection. This classifies your winch to a specific rating. The number "6" is the highest number achievable for dust protection and the number "8" means that the winch can be submerged under water without permanent damage.
- IP68 Water & Dust rating
- Textured UV and corrosion resistant finish
- Sealed to resist water penetration
- Stainless steel hardware and fittings
- Heavy duty sealed high amperage contactor controller
- Multi-segmented cam activated brake
- Powerful pulling power
- Fast line speed under load
- Designed in Australia for the World
- Line Pull 9,500lb / 4,310 kg
- Motor 12V Series Wound 5.3hp/3.9kw 12v DC
- Gear Train 3 stage planetary gears
- Gear Ratio 216 : 1
- Freespool Sliding ring gear
- Brake Automatic, in the drum
- Battery Recommended 650 CCA minimum for winching
- Battery Lead 25mm, 72″ (1.83M)
- Synthetic Rope Size 9mm x 30m
- Drum Size 2.5″ x 9.0″ (64mm x 224mm)
- Mounting Bolt Pattern 10″ x 4.5″ (254mm x 114.3mm)
- Dimensions 23″ x 6.6″x 8.4″ (552mm x 168mm x 214mm)