RETURNS AND CANCELLATIONS POLICY
1. ORDER RETURNS
Unless otherwise required by the Australian Consumer Law or other binding legislation, Off Road Central may at its discretion accept for credit, return of Goods subject to this clause and provided that:
- The Goods are returned to Off Road Central within 14 days from the date of delivery; and
- The Goods have not been damaged in any way by the Customer; and
- The Goods have not been used and the Goods and/or the packaging of the Goods has not been handled, damaged or interfered with to an extent inconsistent with a, reasonable examination by you; and
- The Goods have not been ordered or manufactured specifically by Off Road Central for you or items which are Off Road Central non stock lines; and
You acknowledge that the credit will not include:
- Freight Costs, which must be borne by you.
The price of Goods that are returned by you and accepted by Off Road Central shall be credited by Off Road Central to you. The cost of re-delivery of Goods returned to Off Road Central, must be paid by you before Off Road Central will accept the return of the Goods.
Customers returning products to the manufacturer will be subject to the manufacturers Return Policy and you may be liable to pay freight.
2. RETENTION OF TITLE
The title of all Goods supplied by Off Road Central remains with Off Road Central until payment for the goods is received in full from you.
3. ORDER CANCELLATIONS
Any special build or non stock line orders may not be cancelled 12 hours after the order has been placed with Off Road Central, or if the product has been dispatched unless Off Road Central, in its sole discretion, otherwise agrees in writing.