PIAK Bull Bars
PIAK Bull Bars
Tough, reliable PIAK bull bars for a massive range of 4x4 models!
Looking for the ultimate in protection for your 4x4? Look no further than PIAK.
PIAK has been producing car accessories since 1981 in Klaeng, the Rayong Province in Thailand. In 1992, they found their passion, expanded into off-road vehicles, and started designing and manufacturing some of the best bull bars on the market.
Our range of PIAK bull bars is strong, sturdy and safe, offering just the right protection for off-road adventures. Plus, with Zip Money and Afterpay available, there's never been a better time to buy. Shop the range online today!
Why every 4x4 driver needs a bull bar
Considering a bull bar for your 4x4, but not sure whether it's worth the investment?
A bull bar can provide just the right protection for your vehicle and its occupants in the event of a collision. It can also help to protect your vehicle from damage caused by debris or animals on the road.
A bull bar works by absorbing the force of impact in a collision and redirecting it away from the vehicle and its occupants. The bars are usually made from steel or aluminium, which helps dissipate impact force.
Plus, bull bars can help improve visibility in low light conditions. By mounting additional lights on the bar, you can illuminate the area in front of your vehicle, making it easier to see and avoid obstacles. This can be particularly helpful when driving off-road at night!
Check out our collection of PIAK bars online, or get in touch for more information about PIAK bull bars. Our specialist team has sold and installed hundreds of PIAK bars over the years!
PIAK has been in the 4×4 protective equipment game since 1989 and exports products worldwide. PIAK puts their international experience into every product they make, resulting in outstanding protection for vehicles of all makes and models — you can have peace of mind the next time you take your 4x4 off-road into the Great Australian Outdoors.
To back up the quality of their products, PIAK is ISO 9001:2008 (Quality Management Systems) certified, meaning they consistently deliver and continually improve all of their products. PIAK uses the latest processes and equipment from CNC laser cutting and bending through to automatic sandblasting to produce quality bull bars.
Plus, all their bull bar designs have been tested in the world’s toughest environments to ensure you receive a bull bar that can take on the world, and they are ADR and airbag compliant with Australian Standards. PIAK has one philosophy — “Our protection equipment needs to protect” — and PIAK delivers with every bull bar we sell.
Browse through our collection of PIAK bull bars and shop online for fast, affordable delivery throughout Australia!
Our range of PIAK bull bars
Looking for just the right protection, LED lights, indicator lights, durability and more? PIAK bars are a must-have for 4x4 owners. There are five PIAK bars available:
- Elite Bar - A bull bar with all the protection and style you need for all outdoor environments. All Elite Bars are bumper replacements made from high-strength, low-corrosion steel and finished with a matte black powder coat. All bumpers are winch compatible and come with winch mountings.
- Elite No Loop Bar - When you want an extremely tough winch bar but don't want to compromise on style. The Elite No Loop Bar has high-strength steel construction and is finished with a hard-wearing black powder coat. You'll have extra strength and an optimal approach with a multi-fold wing design.
- PIAK Nudge Bar - Combining style and functionality. PIAK nudge bars are made from all steel with a maximum carry capacity of 3.5kg and finished with a hard-wearing powder coat. Comes with an airbag-compatible mounting system.
- 3 Loop Premium Winch Bar - Made from high-strength, low-corrosive steel and finished in a hard-wearing matte black powder coat. The Loop Premium Winch Bar includes LED bar indicators for maximum convenience, and the multi-fold wing design is tapered for an optimal approach.
- Non Loop Premium Winch Bar - Offering toughness that turns heads. Featuring low-corrosion steel and a matte-black powder coat, the Non Loop Premium Winch Bar includes LED indicators, winch-compatible bumpers, mounts for a light bar, and so much more.
We stock PIAK bars for the following models:
- Mitsubishi MR 2018
- Isuzu DMAX/MU-X 2017 - 2020 - On
- Isuzu MU-Z 2017 - On
- Isuzu MU-Z 2013 - 2016
- Ford Ranger & Everest
- Ford Ranger PXII 2015 - 2018
- Subaru XV - 2014 - 2017
- Honda HR-V 2016 - On
- Mazda BT50 - 2011 - On
- Mitsubishi Pajero Sport - 2016 - 2019
- Mitsubishi Triton MR 2019 - On
- Nissan Navara D23 NP300 - 2015 - On
- Nissan Navara NP300 - 2015 - On
- Toyota FJ Cruiser - 2010 - On
- Toyota Hilux 2011 - 2015
- Toyota Fortuner 2015 - On
- Toyota Hilux 2015 - 2017
- Toyota Hilux 2018 - On
- Toyota Hilux 2020 - On
- Toyota Landcruiser 70 Series - 2007 - On
Get a bull bar with an extremely tough winch bar and just the right protection. Our PIAK bars are perfect for off-road adventures and are available to buy online with Zip Money and Afterpay.
How do I choose the right bull bar for my 4x4?
When choosing the right bull bar for your 4x4, there are a few things you need to consider. The first is the make and model of your car. We have bull bars available that are designed specifically for the make and model of your vehicle, so choosing a compatible bull bar is easy with Off Road Central. The second thing to consider is what type of terrain you'll be driving on. If you're planning on doing any off-roading, you'll need a stronger and more durable bull bar than if you're just sticking to paved roads. Finally, you need to consider how often you'll use your bull bar. If you only use it occasionally, you might not need to invest in the strongest and most durable option. However, if you're a regular off-roader, you'll need something that can stand up to regular use. Once you've considered all of these factors, you should know what type of bull bar is right for your car. If you're still unsure, it's always a good idea to consult with a professional like Off Road Central before making your final decision.
FAQs about PIAK bull bars
- Are PIAK bars any good?
PIAK produces and exports some of the best bull bars available in Australia, South Africa, Japan and the United States. Designed with strength and style in mind, PIAK bull bars are an excellent choice for 4x4 models like the Ford Ranger, Nissan Navara or Toyota Hilux. Plus, PIAK bull bars are ISO 9001:2008 certified, meaning these bull bars have been tested and continually improved to meet international standards. Here at Off Road Central, we trust the build and quality of PIAK bull bars wholeheartedly. In fact, we’ve installed them on our own vehicles!
- How do I install a bull bar?
Most PIAK bull bars can be installed relatively easily, although some may require the assistance of a professional. It is important to follow the instructions provided with your PIAK bar to ensure it is installed correctly.
You can install a PIAK bull bar yourself, but we recommend having it fitted by a qualified mechanic, like the mechanics at Off Road Central. Bring your 4x4 into the shop and take a seat while we do the hard work, or browse through our collection for something impressive to add to your 4x4.
- Are there any legal requirements for bull bars?
Yes, the legal requirement is that all bullbars are ADR and airbag compliant with Australian standards. All of the bull bars we sell at Off Road Central are ADR and airbag compliant and meet Australian standards.
- Do I need insurance for my bull bar?
Most comprehensive car insurance policies will cover damage to a bull bar, although it is always worth checking with your insurer to be sure. You may need to take out additional cover if you plan to use your bull bar for off-road activities.
- What is the warranty on PIAK bars?
All PIAK bull bars come with a two-year warranty. For more information about PIAK warranties, please refer to the manufacturer’s warranties, terms and conditions.
- Do you offer finance on PIAK bars?
Yes, we offer Zip Money and Afterpay on all PIAK bull bars. This means you can buy now and pay later.
- Can I track my order?
Of course. Just click “Track Order” and enter your email address, order ID and postcode. We’ll provide an instant update and provide an estimated delivery date, so you can organise to be home for the delivery.
- I’m not sure which bull bar is best for my 4x4. Can you help?
Absolutely. Our sales team can provide expert recommendations and advice if you aren’t 100% sure what kind of bull bar you need for your vehicle. Simply get in touch at (07) 3203 2155 or contact us online and let us know the model of your 4x4 and how you intend to use your new bull bar e.g. off-road or driving in urban areas. We’ll get back to you with product recommendations as soon as possible.
- I can’t find a PIAK bar for my particular 4x4 model. What do you recommend?
Can’t find a matching bull bar for your 4x4? No worries. Our sales team has an in-depth understanding of our product range and the 4x4 models they’re made for. Just get in touch and let us know the make and model of your 4x4 — our team will provide recommendations and alternatives to ensure you get the 4x4 protective gear you need for off-road adventures. Alternatively, visit us at the Morris Road West, Rothwell QLD shop if you’re in the area. We have a wide range of products on display, and our team can help find a bull bar that matches your vehicle.
Shop PIAK bull bars online for fast, affordable shipping with Off Road Central
PIAK bull bars are the ultimate protection for your 4x4. They are strong, sturdy and safe for off-road adventures. Shop the range online today and take advantage of Zip Money and Afterpay.