Developed to handle the toughest terrain, Outback Accessories wheel carriers give you the ultimate in rear-end protection plus improved off-road ability and the safety and security of dual spares. Replacing the bulky standard bumper, and moving the manufacturers' low-hanging spare to a more convenient, safer location, Outbacks' wheel carrier significantly improves ground clearance and departure angles, and helps to make recovery easier with built-in jacking points. Practical, and aesthetically pleasing, Outback Accessories wheel carriers are also easy to live with thanks to gas struts which give an effortless, smooth opening action and lock into place without fiddly, easy to lose pins.
- Replaces standard bumper for improved clearance & departure angles
- Built-in hi-lift jacking points
- Heavy-duty pivots and sealed bearings
- Recessed waterproof LED lights
- Rattle-free, fully adjustable over-centre latch mechanism
- Ultra sturdy steel construction
- Bead blasted, zinc coated and heavy-duty powder coated
- Non-slip aluminium step plate
- Suits most quality towbars
- PLEASE NOTE: Full parts availability including Single and Dual Jerry Can Arms.
We have a full Fitting Department available, please contact us for a fitting quote or enquiry on (07) 3203 2155
|Unit Of Measure||each|
Product Enquiry Form
Complete this form to email us your enquiry.