Competition Terms & Conditions
Date Posted:9 March 2016
PART A – GENERAL TERMS
1. Information on how to enter the ‘Off Road Central competition (Competition) and prize details form part of these terms and conditions of entry.
2. Participation in the Competition constitutes acceptance of these conditions of entry. Entries must comply with these conditions of entry to be valid.
3. Freight costs are not included in prize money.
4. Only Off Road Central Stocked items are part of the prize.
5. All items are Subject to availability
6. Only one entry per person.
7. Prize does not include fitting
8. Value of the goods will be at recommended retail price
PART B – PROMOTER’S DETAILS 3. The Promoter is Off Road Central (ABN 88 608 820 024 ) of PO BOX 1467 Milton BC QLD 4064 (Promoter).
PART C – WHO CAN ENTER
1. Competition open only to individuals 18 years of age and over.
2. Employees of the Promoter or the Promoter’s associated agencies or companies directly involved in the Competition and their immediate family members are ineligible to enter.
PART D – HOW TO ENTER
1. The Competition commences on 7th March 2016 at 8.00am Australian Eastern Standard Time (AEST) and entries close on 31st March 2016 at 12.00am (midnight)[(AEST)(Competition Period).
2. The Competition is open only to individuals 18 years of age.
3. Entry by coupon/form To enter the Competition, entrants must:
(a) obtain an entry form from the Promoter’s Off Road Central.
(b) complete an entry form with all requested details (including name, address, email and contact number);
(c) submit their completed entry form during the Competition Period
(d log on to the www.offroadcentral.com.au complete the entry form with all requested details (including name, address, email and contact number);
Entry in the Competition is free excluding internet connection charges. Entrants of the Competition can only make one entry for each person they refer to the Promoter. Multiple entries from the same person is allowed provided each entry is for a different referred person. Multiple entries from the same person for the same referred person will be disqualified 11. The Promoter, its agents, affiliates or representatives will not be liable for any lost, late or misdirected entries. 12. Entries must be received by 12.00am (AEST) on 13th March 2016. The time of entry will in each case be the time the entry is received by the Promoter’s database. The Promoter, its agents, affiliates or representatives will not be liable for any lost, late or misdirected entries including delays in the delivery due to technical disruptions, network congestion or for any other reason.