The Hema HX-1 Navigator is the latest street & 4WD navigation system from Hema Maps, bringing on & off-road functionality into one GPS device.
Additional navigation features include:
- 6000+ free and low-cost campsites & caravan parks by Camps Australia Wide & Caravan Parks Australia Wide
- View over 2300+ site photos
- Detailed site information, i.e. Pets allowed
- Locate sites around you, search by name or location
- Australia-wide Hema Explorer Map (1:18M - 1:150,000)
- Digitised Hema touring maps: Cape York, Fraser Island, The Kimberley, High Country Victoria & Great Desert Tracks
- Hema 1:1 million Road Atlas
- Easily download higher detail Hema Explorer Map plus additional map sources
- FREE 4WD map updates for the lifetime of your device
- Precise turn-by-turn GPS navigation
- Voice guidance
- Visual lane guidance
- Alerts for speed cameras, school zones & red light cameras
- 3D landmarks and buildings
The HX-1 features a large 7-inch multi-touch screen with a bright 1024x600 pixel display, which is reinforced with a tempered glass screen protector for added durability. A powerful 1GB RAM makes the HX-1 impressively fast, while a 5000mAh battery will keep you exploring for up to 6 hours off charge with continuous use. On the reverse is a 5-megapixel camera, which allows you to capture your adventure with geotagged photos and video up to 480p at 15 frames per second. Meanwhile, the HX-1's Wi-Fi connectivity makes downloading additional maps, content and device updates quick and easy, so you can spend less time indoors and more time exploring off the beaten track.
Product Enquiry Form
Complete this form to email us your enquiry.