MAX 4X4 GEN II BULL BAR
To Suit: VOLKSWAGEN AMAROK (09/2016-ON)
Frontal protection is essential for all 4WD vehicles exploring the unique Australian environment and what better way to do this than with a MAX Bull Bar that has been specifically designed with this purpose in mind. MAX Bull Bars have been independently tested and certified to ensure they meet all Australian standards and include Twin 4,000kg Recovery Points as well as provisions for winch fitment. They provide the ultimate protection for your vehicle, not only protecting your vehicle with their strength, versatility and quality but also allow fitting of accessories to suit your touring and off-roading needs.
The new generation II bar has all the strength & versatility of a MAX product, along with a host of new design features including a new modern style, relocated recovery points, new indicators that are compatible with the vehicles DRL (Daytime Running Lights), new OE standard fog lights, embossed bumperover riders and modern and easy to read fitting instructions.
Features & Specifications:
- Designed & tested in Australia
- Airbag tested & compliant
- Winch compatible (cover plate provided for non-winch installations)
- Twin reinforced hi-lift jacking points
- DRL compatible LED indicator park lights
- Pressed air vents throughout bar for increased air flow
- Should pipes protrude through bumper channel for extra strengthening
- Manufactured from quality material
- Twin rated (4,000 kgs each) recovery points
- Twin gusseted aerial mounts
- LED indicator park lights
- Spot light mounting provision
- Triple stone tray
- Powder coated finish
Fitting - Have the product fitted to your vehicle by the experts. Available at our North Brisbane showroom/workshop, call us now on (07) 3203 2155 for a fitting quotation.
Colour Coded - Stand out from the average and have your bar colour coded to match your vehicle. Available as an optional extra when having the product fitted by us or picking from the store.
*Please Note: Freight/Shipping fees & charges may vary slightly as items are based on our standard product dimensions and do not allow for additional packing materials used. If you would like an accurate shipping cost, please feel free to contact our team on 07 3203 2155.
**Photos used are for illustrative purposes only. Any photos of products may be colour matched, please be advised that standard finishes are powder coated black**
Product Enquiry Form
Complete this form to email us your enquiry.