THE BUSH CO. AX27 Clamshell Rooftop Tent
The AX27 Clamshell Rooftop Tent is the ultimate in comfort, design, and convenience with a range of industry leading features, including a super strong extruded aluminium alloy frame, double layered canvas skin, large rainfly at sides and rear, and a dual layered 80mm mattress.
- Universal fitting kit/brackets included with tent
- Large canvas removable one piece rainfly at rear and sides of the tent with heavy duty 8mm spring steel poles and adjustable storm straps for heavier wind conditions
- Air vent above rear entrance with midge mesh and zipped canvas flap on inside
- Fully seam welded lightweight alloy frame with high quality powder coated finish
- 2m long cargo rails welded to the top of the roof, suitable for attaching accessories or the optional roof load bars
- Internally reinforced roof, load rated to 200Kg (440lbs) when roof closed, or 50kg (110 lbs) when open
- ‘Ezi-Slots’ extruded into the sides of base and top frame for easy attachment of accessories such as awnings, hi-lift jacks, light bars etc
- Two layers of 310g (+/- 10%) polyester rip stop acrylic infused mould and mildew resistant canvas on body of tent
- Three layers at entry points all with YKK zippers: external canvas storm door, high quality midge mesh and internal canvas door
- Three entry point to tent, rear, left and right side
- Internal movable battery powered LED light (shines white, yellow or red)
- Two sets of electrical sockets each with twin USB, CIG Socket plug, mounted to internal roof, with resettable thermal fuse
- External 50 amp andersen plug mounted to underside of tent at hinged end on left side for connection to vehicles power
- 12cm of storage space above mattress when tent closed, so plenty of room for bedding, pillow, fishing rods, rifles etc
- 6 storage pouches on inside of roof, 2 large pouches on each side at hinged end and convenient water bottle pockets on each side at open end
- 80mm thick mattress, split half super high density and half medium density with removable zipped canvas cover
- Thermal marine carpet underneath mattress and carpeted internal roof liner
- Telescopic 2.6m aluminium ladder with attachment points at rear and sides of tent, supplied in canvas storage bag.
- Two heavy duty 20mm aluminium extruded foot rails underneath tent with M8 slots on sides and base for easy mounting, set 1050mm apart centre to centres joined by multiple 25mm thick sections of welded box tubing for additional strength and floor support
- External length: 2.25m (2.32m inc hinges & handles)
- External width: 1.4m (1.45m inc gas struts)
- Exterior height (closed): 278mm (10.94" inc roof rails and base extrusions)
- Max height (exterior, open): 1.75m
- Max height (interior, headroom open): 1.7m
- Internal mattress: length 2.13m, width 1.28m, 80mm thick
- Weight: approximately 99kg (exc. telescopic ladder)
Fitting - Have the product fitted to your vehicle by the experts. Available at our North Brisbane showroom/workshop, call us now on (07) 3203 2155 for a fitting quotation.
*Please Note: Freight/Shipping fees & charges may vary slightly as items are based on our standard product dimensions and do not allow for additional packing materials used. If you would like an accurate shipping cost, please feel free to contact our team on (07) 3203 2155.
To compare products in the Bush Co. Rooftop Tent range, click here.
|Brand||THE BUSH COMPANY|
Product Enquiry Form
Complete this form to email us your enquiry.